Menin Hospitality has recently started working with Kipsu, a text message platform that will allow hotel guests to interact quickly and easily with the hotel concierge. The platform was developed after co-founder Joseph Rueter had the common yet uncomfortable situation of running out of toilet paper during a bathroom break at a conference and wished for a quick, anonymous solution.
Now our hotels are using Kipsu so you can avoid these types of issues, while also making your stay more enjoyable through efficient interactions. The platform allows you to send a simple text to the concierge when you are too busy to track down the right person. Consider some scenarios:
- Out for the day and realize you forgot to make a dinner reservation?
- Need extra towels in your hotel room?
- Forget what time check-out is?
- Making a last-minute spa appointment (see below)?
- Want to share a quick piece of feedback to the hotel staff?
Kipsu helps guests take care of these common questions and issues with an instant text message. Be sure to try it during your next stay with us!