That’s right! March is here and with that kicks off 2015 spring break season! Whether you’re going on a relaxing vacation to the tropics with Mom and Dad, or are signed up for a wild week of boozin’ on Ocean Drive with your best friends, we have you covered. Here is our list of the top five items you cannot leave home without!
1) A swimsuit. Get ready to show off that beach bod you have been prepping for all year as you trade in your jackets and scarves for that tiny bikini or those swim trunks. Click here for some of our favorite ways to get beach body ready!
2) Sunglasses. Be sure to remember to grab a pair of your favorite stylish sunglasses to rock at the beach or one of the pool parties.
3) Sunscreen. Don’t forget to lather up to shield your skin from those harmful UV rays!
4) A good book. This break, escape your mind with a good book to read while soaking up the sun at the beach.
5) A pair of trendy headphones. Create a rockin’ spring break playlist to listen to all week long! In need of a good one? Check out Radio Bar’s spring break songs.