It’s that time of year again when you feel like all you’re doing is eating and drinking. Well, you probably are, especially on New Year’s Eve. After you spend the holiday celebrating with your loved ones, and maybe a few too many cocktails, you’ll want to be prepared for the morning after. Below we’ve listed our top choices for a boozey brunch to cure the first hangover of 2016!
1. Macchialina – This Italian brunch is a must-hit spot.
2. Cecconi’s – This proper brunch has an irresistible buffet spread.
3. Pubbelly – This spot will serve you the heavy, hearty brunch your body craves.
4. Oliver’s Bistro – This small little bistro located on West Avenue is one of the beach’s best kept secrets!
5. Yardbird – This restaurant will cure your hangover with a little fried chicken & waffles!
And if you just can’t get out of bed…
6. Picciolo – This little Italian bistro on the first floor of Bentley South Beach, will deliver room service right to your bed!