Everyone dreams of enjoying a tropical getaway while on vacation. Perhaps that’s why Miami is one of the world’s hottest vacation destinations. While staying at one of the luxurious hotels in Miami such as the Bentley South Beach, guests should take time to see some of the amazing sights in the area. One great way to do this is with a Miami boat tour. Before leaving on your Miami adventure, consider what type of boat tour you will enjoy most. Do you want an intimate tour of South Beach or a wet and wild adventure on an amphibious craft?
Speed Boat Tours
The size of the water craft used for speed boat tours limits the number of people that can tag along on a speed boat tour. For those seeking an intimate setting with plenty of opportunity for learning and fun, these tours are the perfect choice. Speed boat tours provide VIP treatment to guests as they embark on adventures throughout the Miami area. Available excursions include:
• Tours that bring you on a walk of fame as you visit homes and favorite haunts of celebrities from yesterday and today
• A rare look at how the other half lives on tours through the famous Millionaire’s Row in South Beach
• Guided tours to historic landmarks
• Sightseeing expeditions to Star Island, Palm Island and other popular off-shore destinations
• Wildlife tours including trips for dolphin watching
Speed boat tours are a great way to take life at your own pace during a visit to Miami. Some tours even allow guests to drive the boats!
Tourists in Miami can traverse both land and sea with duck tours in South Beach. These Miami boat tours are less intimate than speed boat tours, but they’re big on fun. Every tour guide has experience in comedy, and you’ll get plenty of laughs as you quack along with the group. Duck tours are interactive learning experiences that include a splashdown as the motorized amphibious vehicle transports its passengers from the paved street into the water of Biscayne Bay. The 90-minute, action-packed adventure features:
• Highlights of Ocean Drive and the Art Deco District
• A visit to Lummus Park
• Highlights of the Versace Mansion and surrounding gardens
• A visit to Collins Avenue, Washington Avenue and Lincoln Road Mall
• Highlights of Espanola Way
• Great views of Flagler Memorial
• Sightseeing around Star, Palm and Hibiscus Islands
• A glimpse at the lifestyles of the rich and famous on Millionaire’s Row
Miami, the Magic City, has plenty of things to do and to see. When you reserve your stay at one of the luxurious resorts here, be sure to book a boat tour. In a place like South Beach, there’s something for everyone to enjoy.
Check out the luxurious suites at our Miami Beach boutique hotel and start planning your trip now.