Happy Monday, Miamians. This week brings plenty of events, and the best part is they’re all free.
– Green Monkey Yoga at Bass Museum Park: Grab your mat because class begins at 6 p.m.
– Rootsy Juicy Reggae at Purdy Lounge: Jam to reggae beats during Purdy’s weekly Rootsy Juicy soiree.
– Brendan O’Hara at the Regent Cocktail Club: Musician Brendan O’Hara is a combination of rap, rock, hip-hop, folk, and introspective singer/songwriter influences. Catch him at the Regent beginning at 7 p.m.
– Outdoor Fitness Class at Miami Beach: Wake up with a 9 a.m. bootcamp class with South Beach FitCamp.
– Transformational Workshop at the Wynwood Yard: At a free evening workshop, get tips from personal growth coach Tiffany Nicole on how to achieve your wildest dreams.
– Forrest Gump at SoundScape Park: Catch a screening of 1994’s Forrest Gump at 8 p.m., rain or shine.
– Free Admission at PAMM: It’s Pérez Art Museum’s free third-Thursday special. Get in free from 6 to 10 p.m.
– Night Pool Party at Shore Club Hotel: Hang out at Noctiluca, the Shore Club’s monthly pool party, beginning at dusk.
– Full Moon Yoga With LuluLemon at Kimpton’s Surfcomber Hotel: Namaste into downward dog and soak up the moonlight alongside Lululemon ambassadors during an evening session beginning at 7 p.m.
– Free Admission to Miami Children’s Museum: From 3 to 9 p.m., roam the museum free of charge.